• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm11 rom?

K, I will start uploading it tonight and post the link when it is done.

Link? I think there is quite a few more people who would like to see and test this then those who have just posted. KitKat would make this phone an absolute beast. :D I'm willing to test or help an anyway I can. Can't wait for a link! I'm sure everyone else feels the same? Have you contacted totlth or dadcup? C'mon man, we believe in you!!!

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0
I am back, but my phone is done. The night I posted my last post I went to the store on my bike and got hit by a drunk moron in a Dodge Ram. Nothing broken, but I got messed up pretty good. The phone was not so lucky. Needless to say all work on this phone is done on my end. I hope someone can continue the work.

IMG_20140824_000641.jpg

Cut-Leg.jpg

Upvote 0
I am back, but my phone is done. The night I posted my last post I went to the store on my bike and got hit by a drunk moron in a Dodge Ram. Nothing broken, but I got messed up pretty good. The phone was not so lucky. Needless to say all work on this phone is done on my end. I hope someone can continue the work.

IMG_20140824_000641.jpg

Cut-Leg.jpg

Damn man, hope everything's all good. How's the bike? Was it a motorcycle or an actual like bike bike lol. I called my dirt bike my bike so its hard to tell what you mean exactly.

Upvote 0

IMG_20140824_000641.jpg

Cut-Leg.jpg
Holy crap man! I'm just glad you're "okay". That's a pretty mean hole there. Thanks you for the work though. :)

Upvote 0
I use a bicycle to get around locally. It has helped me go from 272 pounds to 223 pounds. I only drive if I have to go further then 30 miles. It is cheaper and healthier despite what happened.

As for the condition of the bike, it is a total loss. But it is thing and it can be replaced. And on top of it I was thinking of replacing it. Guess I have a perfect reason now. But I have to get my leg completely healed first. My doctor wants me to continue biking around after he feels it is able to handle it.

As for the phone. I don't know how I can contribute except for a few ideas I got while sitting around working on my Iron Man mark 6 suit.

The Avid 4G used a varient of the CPU found on the TMobile varient of Galaxy S3. I was thinking that if you take the code relates to the T999 S3 CPU from a official or unofficial Cyanogenmod build it could help out considerably. The major issue was it booting, which I traced down to the accelerometer and WiFi, which we all know is a issue for this phone.

Upvote 0
I use a bicycle to get around locally. It has helped me go from 272 pounds to 223 pounds. I only drive if I have to go further then 30 miles. It is cheaper and healthier despite what happened.

As for the condition of the bike, it is a total loss. But it is thing and it can be replaced. And on top of it I was thinking of replacing it. Guess I have a perfect reason now. But I have to get my leg completely healed first. My doctor wants me to continue biking around after he feels it is able to handle it.

As for the phone. I don't know how I can contribute except for a few ideas I got while sitting around working on my Iron Man mark 6 suit.

The Avid 4G used a varient of the CPU found on the TMobile varient of Galaxy S3. I was thinking that if you take the code relates to the T999 S3 CPU from a official or unofficial Cyanogenmod build it could help out considerably. The major issue was it booting, which I traced down to the accelerometer and WiFi, which we all know is a issue for this phone.
You know you don't have to quick developing for the avid, maybe you could fix other Roms like cm10 and 10.1, we are the testers so we are willing to do all the test, and did you sue the guy, cause you could've lost your life

Upvote 0
You know you don't have to quick developing for the avid, maybe you could fix other Roms like cm10 and 10.1, we are the testers so we are willing to do all the test, and did you sue the guy, cause you could've lost your life

You sound like my wife. I know I could have lost my life. And I was lucky. I am not going to stress out about what could have happened. I am alive and I have my kids, wife and very fat cat mothering me. I know it scared the s%!t out of them when the Sheriff knocked on the door. All he said was I got hit by a car and was going to Bay front medical center. My wife tried to call me, but as you can see it wasn't impossible.

The jack ass who hit me was drunk and pulled into the Hess to get gas because he though the thump he felt was from being out of gas. Someone ran him down and called the cops. His insurance is paying for the bills. And we are in contact with a attorney to see what else can be done. The interesting thing is that I am good friends with some officers in Largo PD and Pinellas County Sheriff and word spread that I got hit and all of them visited me in the hospital. The guy who hit me is living a nightmare. Apparently the police are on him like stink on s*it.

So I am under doctors orders to take it easy so that means I am watching movies, playing on my old GS2 and going nuts not being able to bike around (that is how I deal with stress).

I will say this much, The Hydrocodone has made things interesting. To show how much of a lightweight I am, the first day I took it I though I saw Jesus walking in the door. I have proven to be quite the entertainment for my family.

As for helping with CM 10 & 10.1 I will see what I can do. No promises.

****To the moderator I am censoring the best I can, if I missed anything I am sorry****

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0
You sound like my wife. I know I could have lost my life. And I was lucky. I am not going to stress out about what could have happened. I am alive and I have my kids, wife and very fat cat mothering me. I know it scared the s%!t out of them when the Sheriff knocked on the door. All he said was I got hit by a car and was going to Bay front medical center. My wife tried to call me, but as you can see it wasn't impossible.

The jack ass who hit me was drunk and pulled into the Hess to get gas because he though the thump he felt was from being out of gas. Someone ran him down and called the cops. His insurance is paying for the bills. And we are in contact with a attorney to see what else can be done. The interesting thing is that I am good friends with some officers in Largo PD and Pinellas County Sheriff and word spread that I got hit and all of them visited me in the hospital. The guy who hit me is living a nightmare. Apparently the police are on him like stink on s*it.

So I am under doctors orders to take it easy so that means I am watching movies, playing on my old GS2 and going nuts not being able to bike around (that is how I deal with stress).

I will say this much, The Hydrocodone has made things interesting. To show how much of a lightweight I am, the first day I took it I though I saw Jesus walking in the door. I have proven to be quite the entertainment for my family.

As for helping with CM 10 & 10.1 I will see what I can do. No promises.

****To the moderator I am censoring the best I can, if I missed anything I am sorry****

Good luck man, if anything could someone, not just asking. I'm asking anyone, can anyone fix the bugs with cm 10.2 please, I miss my lock screen widgest from my old phone D': lol, good luck with everything bro, hope it all goes well

Upvote 0
Good luck man, if anything could someone, not just asking. I'm asking anyone, can anyone fix the bugs with cm 10.2 please, I miss my lock screen widgest from my old phone D': lol, good luck with everything bro, hope it all goes well

Where is the repository at? I will go over it and see what is up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones