• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] CM12 for SPH-L710t?

Thats probably as close as youre gonna get for what you asked bro. There is also a working kernel now too. I dont know if he made a lollipop one too but I just flashed todays DKP triband build to CM11 m10 and my rotations finally fixed.
Is everything else working too? LTE, camera, etc? Are you using Sprint? And can I flash CM11 M10 now that I'm on OA3 baseband?

Upvote 0
Is everything else working too? LTE, camera, etc? Are you using Sprint? And can I flash CM11 M10 now that I'm on OA3 baseband?

Not sure about the new baseband. I havnt updated yet but I am interested so please let me know how it goes. Hell, you might even be able to use one of the newer builds because as it stands now the m11 and m12 breaks the radio. My carrier is virgin which is pretty much sprint. It was necessary for me to flash a fix to connect but you shouldnt have to on sprint.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones