• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm13 no lte

cant you come with a link even a temp one would be great or tell me how to put 5.1
i will help you in any way i can, but posting a link to BrokenOS is not one of them. i honestly dont know where the link is nowadays. it has been a while since i've used my zmax. talk to the guys at Broken over on their google+ page. be warned, though... ridicule is in no short supply there. the zmax is not officially supported. it is possible the download links dont exist anymore. you need to ask them. specifically, dustin winnings (dfuse06), if he is still around.

what do you mean "how to put 5.1"?

Upvote 0
it is not very usable as a phone because it keeps on moving out of service and then back into service it is pretty unstable
maybe by putting it back to 5.1it will act normal

what do you mean "how to put 5.1"?
i had that same problem on CM13. unless you can find BrokenOS your best bet is gonna be to use Resurrection Remix 5.1. That is a really cool ROM and really stable.

Upvote 0
You won't find BrokenOs for the ZMAX on android file host because the draconis folder has been gone for a couple months. The ROM zip file is stored on Google drive so the only way to find it is to go to Google+ and find the BrokenOs Landfill communtiy and look in the category 'The Oddballs'. You will not find a direct link here on Android Forums because that goes directly against the wishes of the BrokenOs developer team. If we start posting direct links it will result in the file being deleted from the cloud and mirror links being deleted by moderators at the request of the developers because it is up to the developers if and how their work is shared.

Reactions: WaxysDargle
Upvote 0
You won't find BrokenOs for the ZMAX on android file host because the draconis folder has been gone for a couple months. The ROM zip file is stored on Google drive so the only way to find it is to go to Google+ and find the BrokenOs Landfill communtiy and look in the category 'The Oddballs'. You will not find a direct link here on Android Forums because that goes directly against the wishes of the BrokenOs developer team. If we start posting direct links it will result in the file being deleted from the cloud and mirror links being deleted by moderators at the request of the developers because it is up to the developers if and how their work is shared.
maybe you know why my phone keeps on switching away from being on att

Reactions: Masterchief87
Upvote 0
ok sory for not getting back to you I re flushed everything with 4.9.0 but again same prob so I thought that maybe i should try putting again modem 22 file well after that it calmed down a bit still lost phone calls but not as bad as it was before here i just got a call could not get a hold of anyone on the other line and now tried to go to make a phone call it told me cellular network not available

Upvote 0
Ok sorry for not getting back to you. I re flashed everything with 4.9.0 but again had the same problem. I thought that maybe I should try installing the b22 modem file and after that it calmed down a bit. I still lost phone calls but not as bad as it was before. I just got a call and I could not get a hold of anyone on the other line. I now tried to go to make a phone call and it told me cellular network not available.
Sorry but sometimes that happens with these Roms for the zmax. Service cuts in and out when you are in a place where the signal is weak. That is actually a big part of why I upgraded to the zmax pro. I couldn't stand staying on KitKat and I hated constantly having my service cut in and out.

Upvote 0
I new on the forum. I have a MetroPcs Zmax Phone that was unlocked with Butternoob on it. I use Straight Talk AT&T. Had signal drops and had to reboot my phone when it lost signal on 4.9. Seems that AICP 5.1.1 works very well with little signal drops. I just recently installed Bankmod on Today. So Far seems to be working well. I know it's lollipop but AICP 5.1.1 seems to work for my Zmax.

Upvote 0
I bought the phone from a local Repair shop that sells phones. He just put a new screen on it and I was looking for an unlocked phone for Straight talk. so it was unlocked with Butternoob on it. I came across this forum around back in May of this year and just kept trying different Roms. I have to Thank Masterchief87, Ethanbaker2428 and many others for their advice that I have read. Their advice has help me with issues I had with my Zmax.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones