• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm13 no lte

Sorry but sometimes that happens with these Roms for the zmax. Service cuts in and out when you are in a place where the signal is weak. That is actually a big part of why I upgraded to the zmax pro. I couldn't stand staying on KitKat and I hated constantly having my service cut in and out.

Since ACIP 5.1.1 seems to be Stable for me and I tried all the roms for the Zmax that are out there since May. Is the Service Cut just a Rom issue for some or do the Zmax Z970 internals manufacture parts vary or do they have all the same internal manufacture parts. I liked 6.0 Roms but I did notice sometimes the service seems to cut a lot when I was on wifi and I was out of range of the wifi that is when I lost service and had to reboot. I looked at the Zmax Pro and like it. To bad I'm on Straight Talk. I'll have to wait. Question on the Pro I read it only has 2.4 ghz only for wifi? Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones