Cm6 rc1

Last Updated:

1. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so what kind of battery life oyu getting and what kernel are ya using???

Advertisement
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

I'm just switch from rc1 to nightly #168 and the battery life has been pretty darn good. I have tried all the current aosp kernels and I'm back to the stock cm kernel. I like it the best until snap v9 comes out! I liked toasts kernel as well. Good batt life too. I can't say much for the zen kernels since I get reboots every 2-3 mins with every single one! Not real sure why either..

3. JackT

JackT Well-Known Member

I'm using the base CM kernel and I haven't done any hardcore testing. But I do work from home and use my phone a lot for conference calls, emails, text messages, web, etc and I normally put it on the charger at night at the 50% range on battery.

I have found that (even after resetting battery stats) the percentage isn't the most accurate. For example, I have used it very heavily before and it would drop to 40% somewhat quickly, but then all of a sudden that last 40% would last a very long time. I know when I was trying to kill the battery for some reset stuff, the last 20% would last as long as the previous 50% sometimes.