• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM7 and official recovery is here!

Well I checked it out, and it looks great! The only things that I don't like is that the camera is much diminished, and there is no more tv out option. For me those 2 things are a deal breaker, but if those things aren't important to you check it out! Hopefully the devs will be able to restore our awesome camera app, and the tv out function, then I will definitely be on CM7.

Upvote 0
from what i understand, CM will never be able to integrate Sense elements, like the awesome camera app... due to totally different frameworks i believe :(
Yeah, which sucks. I did hear that supposedly the camera from the next version of android will kick ass though, so I am holding out till then. I am just running stock that I have debloated and tweaked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones