cm7 issues

1. rhod

rhod Well-Known Member

hi guys

just wondering if anyone else is having the same annoying problem with cm7.0.3.

every so often (usually after i finish writing a text message with standard app) the bottom menu including the dialler and Internet icon completely disappear! means i need to reboot to get them back. its happened half a dozen times over the past few weeks now.

Very tempted to try out a different rom if it keeps happening. really like cm7 but seeing as i only rooted 2 months ago, i should really experiment with other roms before settling. may go for leedroid or android revolution next.

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

What happens when you press the home button? Does that bring them back?

Which version of CM7 are you using?
  3. rhod

rhod Well-Known Member

hello mate im using cyanogenmod-7.0.3-DesireHD.

i have tried pressing home but nothing happens. ive got a backup i coudl restore but think im going to try out another rom anyway. have you tried out HoneySenseHD? it looks a bit like the honeycomb 3D theme i had for cm7 so im downloading it now and just hope its as good as cm7.
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Not tried out honeysense, but they've a new version coming out tomorrow called Honey3D.

It'll look the same as the theme probably but it uses a version of the Sensation ROM for the DHD so will have all the sense niceties. I'll give it a shot, probably not straight away though.
  5. rhod

rhod Well-Known Member

great. I don't know how i missed that link on their site! may as well wait till tomorrow then.

nice one