CM7 or UnNamed. What do you think? Battery + Features + Speed?

Last Updated:

1. crewxp

crewxp Member

CM7 or UnNamed (Possibly Perception). What do you think? I'm planning on flashing tomorrow. I just rooted today.

I am comparing CM7 to UnNamed (Also considering Perception), but am unsure of the differences. I don't want to lose any features, but ADD. And longer battery life would be nice. any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. mickey4mice

mickey4mice Well-Known Member

Have not tried CM7. UnNamed is great, silky smooth and very stable on S2, I'm seeing a pretty impressive increase in the battery life, but that's probably because I was suffering from the hideous "wakelock" leak on stock rom.
  3. thefunks67

thefunks67 Well-Known Member

UnNamed 1.0.4 borked my BT Voice Dialing. I went with Perception and that feature works perfect.

-Funk
  4. War Eagle

War Eagle Member

Unnamed battery life was amazing. I'm rocking with the MiUi port for now. It's pretty nice. I love how many themes are available.
  5. llescaflownell

llescaflownell Well-Known Member

CM7 is great, HIGHLY customizable if you're into that kinda thing. I'm using CM7 right now and love it. Battery isn't bad actually, I squeezed 18 hrs+ with moderate use (included 2.5 hrs of screen on at 50%). Smooth operation, no real noticeable lag, and if there is it should be ironed out soon.

The only cons to CM7 RIGHT NOW is that there are bugs, and I do get force closes from time to time. But if you like to customize, this is the rom to get.