• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CM7 or UnNamed. What do you think? Battery + Features + Speed?

crewxp

Oct 10, 2011
CM7 or UnNamed (Possibly Perception). What do you think? I'm planning on flashing tomorrow. I just rooted today.

I am comparing CM7 to UnNamed (Also considering Perception), but am unsure of the differences. I don't want to lose any features, but ADD. And longer battery life would be nice. any suggestions?

CM7 is great, HIGHLY customizable if you're into that kinda thing. I'm using CM7 right now and love it. Battery isn't bad actually, I squeezed 18 hrs+ with moderate use (included 2.5 hrs of screen on at 50%). Smooth operation, no real noticeable lag, and if there is it should be ironed out soon.

The only cons to CM7 RIGHT NOW is that there are bugs, and I do get force closes from time to time. But if you like to customize, this is the rom to get.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones