1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[CM7 THEME] Ultra Blue 1.1 (11/7/11)

1. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

this is pretty much just a port of Simple Blue for CM7 with some extra shit like semi-transparent status bar and centered clock/date. When i get some more time I'll theme some more of it and theme some apk's

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I didn't make this for theme chooser cause it limits some of the stuff you can edit

Wallpaper Hack has to be disabled in Settings/ADWLauncher/System Preferences for status bar transparency to show up

For the theme to fully take make sure in Theme Chooser the default theme called System is selected and that Battery Percentage is disabled in Settungs/Cyanogenmod Settings/Interface/Status Bar Tweaks

For the notification drop down to look like mine go to Settungs/Cyanogenmod Settings/Interface/Status Bar Tweaks and check Compact carrier label and to disable the widget indicator go to Settungs/Cyanogenmod Settings/Interface/Notification power widget and enable Hide indicator

Make a backup first

To install it flash it in CWM

[​IMG]

Download
    Ultra Blue 1.1

Code (Text):

[B][SIZE="3"]Changelog:[/SIZE][/B]
    [B]11/7/11 Version 1.1 [/B]
    updated for CM7 v2d
    made the status bar transparency a little more visable

Advertisement
    :
    Wolfz616, fcortes626, zexnu and 7 others like this.
  2. chin checka

chin checka Well-Known Member

just flashed.. took a lil while on the cyan boot ani screen when 1st flashed, but works fine now. Rebooted, Checked & loads up fast now. Especially like the lock slider & blue colors u added to the icons. keypad looks hot 2, Time in the center of the top notification bar is pretty cool & it removed that annoying roaming off from CWM7 notification area,. Also runs very fast & smooth. great work BD.
  3. TryingToRoot

TryingToRoot Well-Known Member

A BD theme! Thank you Blood for all your hard work.
  4. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

My notification bar reverts back to stock CM7. Not sure what the problem is. I am going to try and restore a backup and then wipe cache before flashing and see if that helps.

*EDIT*
    Restored, wiped caches, and re flashed. All Icons in status bar are still default and green. Also, the long-press highlighters on the keyboard are green.
  5. Bloodawn

go to the Theme Chooser and select the default theme called System and see if that fixes it
    Addacus likes this.
  6. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

Sure did. I would also like to point out that if you have the box in Settungs > Cyanogenmod Settings > Interface > Status Bar Tweaks, "Battery Percentage", it will also mess up the blue battery bar for Ultra Blue.
  7. 70ne8

70ne8 Member

Thank you
  8. UncleBud

UncleBud Well-Known Member

Probably a dumb question, but how do I access theme chooser?

If I go into settings>adwlauncher>theme preferences>select your theme
    it gives me 2 choices, adw default (selected) or honeybread
  9. Bloodawn

Its in your app drawer
  10. Riotpump

Riotpump Well-Known Member

Thanks for porting this over to CM7 Blood. Enjoyed both Simply Green and then Blue on Shabbymod, had a feeling you would swap it over. Only question I had was exactly what you stated in your original post(theme chooser or CWM flashable). Yeah I noticed the limitations on the apk themes for CM7 when I found a ICS based theme on an xda-developers forum. Looking forward to whatever additions to make to this. Appreciate you taking the time to bring to this to Hroark's latest creation.
  11. fcortes626

fcortes626 Well-Known Member

you should of done it into an apk. other forums say its better
  12. Bloodawn

you can't center the clock with an apk and you can't enable status bar transparency with an apk. plus alot of other shit
  13. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

my notification bar is still stock also and the theme chooser didnt fix it is there a way to fix this
  14. Bloodawn

what steps did you take to install it? a screenshot would help too
  15. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

i switched my theme back to system,disabled battery percent ,wiped dalvik cache and installed the zip from clock work oh and im sorry its not the notification bar its the top of the status bar i dont know why i said that but the icons are still stock and the top part still green here is a screen shot

Attached Files:

16. Bloodawn

if you have it set back to system there shouldn't be anything overwriting it. try reflashing the theme and see what happens
  17. Xruptor

Xruptor Well-Known Member

Hey Blood are you going to port the Green Theme for those of us whom favorite color is Green?

Huzzah for Ultra Green! :)
  18. CavityCrabs

CavityCrabs Member

how did u get your status bar time centered?
  19. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

I already reflashed it and its still green i just realized i had the wallpaper hack on so im going to disable it and flash again thanks
  20. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

nope still didnt work i cant get rid of that green line and the icons on the pulldown are still the same
  21. Bloodawn

the green line can be removed/changed in the Cyanogenmod Settings. i dunno whats up with your icons
    ccagno15 likes this.
  22. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

how do i change it i cant find the setting
  23. Riotpump

Riotpump Well-Known Member

Just go to Settings>Cyanogen Mod Settings>Interface>Notification power widget. Then scroll down to Indicator color.
    ccagno15 likes this.
  24. ccagno15

ccagno15 Active Member

thanks alot it was really bothering me
  25. alewis2k

alewis2k Well-Known Member

Can we use this for the v2d version???