1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

CM9/ICS on TouchpadGeneral

1. Nsidious9

Nsidious9 New Member

I just put it on my 2 32gb tps, and I LOVE IT. But, the fact the camera and mics don't work is a little off putting, so I was wondering if there were any mods/hacks/updates to get them to work?

Advertisement
  2. jericko

jericko Well-Known Member

Not at this time, but the CM team is working on both issues. We just need to wait for the time being, but they are making allot of progress so I would not be shocked to see one of the issues resolved in the next month or so.
    Nsidious9 likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Yea... unfortunately this is a well known issue!

I think the dev's need to develop low level drivers that will run into ICS... but I think the source code for the low level drivers was not made available to them by HP.
    Nsidious9 likes this.
  4. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

And the source from HP is for an older version of Android (Froyo?) and won't work with ICS.
    Nsidious9 likes this.
  5. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

Liking it.

Besides the lack of HW acceleration, no HD video, no camera/mic, it is faster than my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

If they HD video like Netflix working, this will be awesome. I don't too much about the cam/mic.
  6. goat03

goat03 Active Member

Def. nice and I am sure it will all get there. Glad that people are still showing such a strong interest in this and it hasn't just fizzled away.