CM9 - question

1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

I just updated to CM9 stable version, working fine.

I am running ICS on an Acer tablet. The tablet has an icon for open pages.
    I watched the video on the Trebuchet browser, and his phone had the same icons. I checked out Trebuchet and didn't find the icon for open pages.

Open apps notifications are in there somewhere. I use ADW, and while setting the phone back up yesterday, a page flashed up with all the open pages.
    I closed them like on the tablet. The icon looks like 2 small pages overlaid.

I can't find where that icon or the widget to make it run is stored. I have no idea of what it's even called. I'd like to find it.

Now the video poster may have had a CDMA Nexus, I have the GSM.

Link to icons - look at bottom left of screen;
    http://i.imgur.com/HXN6n.jpg

Advertisement
  2. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

I just found the answer and I'm going to rant. The URLs for manuals and wikis should be in some kind of damn order in any search engine. I worked in a library all through school and the most popular book was still catalogued by the Dewey Decimal System. Use freaking stars or something for popularity of answer.

1 result on page 3 of search, the next on page 5 or thereabouts isn't very efficient or conducive to getting an answer. People aren't too lazy to search, they are overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of entries that are similar.

The phone wasn't on ICS long enough to get the differences between tablet and phone. The phone got CM7. I just flashed the stable version of 9. It's now set up to my satisfaction.