• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cn someone help me

ok. jmzonev should work for you. i haven't tried it but i think it is for both gsm and cdma one v's. sounds like it installed as gsm on you. download my sense 4.1 rom,extract its boot.img from the rom,get in recovery,wipe everything... then install sense 4.1,reboot into fastboot usb and fastboot flash the boot.img. you should be ok then. if you get random reboots after install,youll need the ota boot.img i have linked in sense 4.1 thread.

Upvote 0
lol. well once u install the rom in recovery,you need to open a command prompt in the directory you have fastboot.exe and run the command to flash the boot.img. and you boot the phone into hboot with usb cable connected to pc..that will start the fastboot usb mode. then in the command prompt you run command fastboot flash boot boot.img. then reboot the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones