• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CNET Prizefight between the iPhone 3gs vs. Nexus One

When my g/f tried out my phone all she said was "Wow, its exactly like an iPhone." "Its OK for a wannabe iPhone." Well, you obviously knew I was red in the face. This CNET prize fight should make it official.

The N1 isn't the iPhone wannabe, the N1 IS the phone to be.

Suck it Apple.
My brother has an iPhone and he had the same attitude. Problem is, he's been vacationing here for a couple weeks and the more he has played with my Nexus, the more he wants one.

He actually rooted his iPhone in an attempt to make it more like the Nexus.:D He's had every iPhone ever released and he only roots after playing with a Nexus.

No matter, two of his work buddies traded out their iPhones for Nexus Ones, now he is too.

He wants live wallpapers and multitasking and the ability to customize without rooting and the thinner form factor(oh and no more dropped calls:D) He's blown away by the picture quality of the Nexus screen. IMO, that has a lot to do with his wanting to trade up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones