• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coby Kyros MD7015 Stuck

Idatwinsis

Lurker
Nov 25, 2011
:rolleyes:Hi there,

Well you can really tell its the holidays, when the family gathers....My nephews decided to play around with my Coby reader...I have no earthly idea what then did...and of course they dont know either...they were playing around withe the buttons. The screen is showing the Product:MD7015,BootLoader Version:1.6a TCC8902 Processer 800MHZ,
DDRII: 256M,NAND FLASH ROM: 32GBIT(all this is in the upper left hand corner) it is in landscape view.....in the bottom left corner in blue writing it says:
The Device Enter Fastboot Mode
Please Connect USB to PC or Reset the Device
Waiting..................

I connected to PC running Vista(first time) nothing has happened, nor will it turn off. It has been like this for the past four hours...If the battery runs out will it stop????LOL Can someone help me? before I debrain my Nephews !!!:eek::eek::eek: JK

I'm sure it was a combination of buttons that brought you to that screen. Here is a link to the area where the owners of the Coby 7015 hang out and discuss their tabs. It is there that you will find the best avenue to proceed with your tablet.
Coby Kyros MID7015 - Android Forums I'm certain those good users will get you back up and running in no time so don't fret. Welcome to Android Forums and good luck to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones