Coby Kyros MID8048-4

1. tarantula

tarantula New Member

Hi, I've a Coby Kyros MID8048-4 tablet. I want to find a message board so i can ask questions and learn about it. I could not find my tablet on your list of tablets. Do you have something similar? Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Since we don't have a specific forum for your device I have moved this thread into the General Tablet Talk forums where you could potentially find some answers to your questions!

Hope this helps :)
  3. tarantula

tarantula New Member

where is the General Tablet Talk forums? I can't find it .
  4. bucolic2013

bucolic2013 Member

Hi! I have the same tablet too. Do you happen to know how to fix the lost apps after rebooting? I encountered the process android.process media stopped problem and I noticed that when I shut the tablet down for an hour or so it somehow fixes it but when I restart it the apps transferred in the sd card are all gone. I reinstalled them but it is somehow tiring to do it over and over again. I bought this tablet solely because I want to play games but I am starting to regret it. I am still hoping though that I didn't make a bad decision.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Maybe you did make a bad decision? The Coby Kyros MID is really an off-brand cheapy. Normally we do NOT recommend devices like this....
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

Myself, and others will often recommend them as well, Google Nexus tablets. These are good quality and are running Android exactly as Google intended.