Coby Kyros MID8048-4

Last Updated:

1. tarantula

tarantula New Member

Hi, I've a Coby Kyros MID8048-4 tablet. I want to find a message board so i can ask questions and learn about it. I could not find my tablet on your list of tablets. Do you have something similar? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Since we don't have a specific forum for your device I have moved this thread into the General Tablet Talk forums where you could potentially find some answers to your questions!

Hope this helps :)
  3. tarantula

tarantula New Member

where is the General Tablet Talk forums? I can't find it .
  4. bucolic2013

bucolic2013 Member

Hi! I have the same tablet too. Do you happen to know how to fix the lost apps after rebooting? I encountered the process android.process media stopped problem and I noticed that when I shut the tablet down for an hour or so it somehow fixes it but when I restart it the apps transferred in the sd card are all gone. I reinstalled them but it is somehow tiring to do it over and over again. I bought this tablet solely because I want to play games but I am starting to regret it. I am still hoping though that I didn't make a bad decision.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Maybe you did make a bad decision? The Coby Kyros MID is really an off-brand cheapy. Normally we do NOT recommend devices like this....
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

Myself, and others will often recommend them as well, Google Nexus tablets. These are good quality and are running Android exactly as Google intended.