Collected ZTE U960 infoGeneral

Last Updated:

1. lli

lli Active Member

As the ZTE960 is relatively new, and I have seached this board and further to find information on it, I thought it handy for others to collect here what I found.
    Please add to it when needed, or correct when the information is outdated.

Many thanks to Solutor who posted most of the information!

Advertisement
  2. lli

lli Active Member

Original Message

3. lli

lli Active Member

Original message

4. lli

lli Active Member

Original Message

5. lli

lli Active Member

Original message

6. lli

lli Active Member

Etotalk
    +pro: own rom development (but thanks to Catty62, we might not need that]
    +two batteries
    -price

Fastcardtech

+price (includes shipment, no surcharge for no-name box)
    -one battery

merimobiles
    +price (includes shipment)
    +two batteries

********** / Taobao
    + can be price
    - not a real store
  7. grigoriew

grigoriew New Member

I ask as during talk on one симки to ring with the other симки but button (add + )immediately switches off my mike that is to say me with whom presently talk do not hear, well and accordingly дозвонившись other 1 sits deaf afterwards possible switch to change the places on times two beside I was got that 2 abonents heard each other but telephone envy in mode of the talk to manage to switch off only having pulled out battery here is so can at lace trim that that has got up not so beside me was V10 has alterred by sawing on V06 why and ask on forum can will prompt as be. CHtob I heard 2 abonents immediately враз and I could with two razgovarivatialternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.:confused:
  8. grigoriew

grigoriew New Member

Pozhaluista I ask as during talk on one симки to ring with the other симки but button (add + )immediately switches off my mike that is to say me with whom presently talk do not hear, well and accordingly дозвонившись other 1 sits deaf afterwards possible switch to change the places on times two beside I was got that 2 abonents heard each other but telephone envy in mode of the talk to manage to switch off only having pulled out battery here is so can at lace trim that that has got up not so beside me was B10 has alterred by sawing on D06 why and ask on forum can will prompt as be. CHtob I heard 2 abonents immediately враз and I could with two razgovarivatialternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads извените for twisted language англиского do not know translated as could at socrates
  9. grigoriew

grigoriew New Member

Извините! Я спрашиваю как во время разговора по одной симки позвонить с другой симки а кнопочка (добавить + ) сразу выключает мой микрофон то есть меня с кем сейчас разговариваю не слышат, ну и соответственно дозвонившись другому 1 сидит глухой потом можно переключить поменять местами на раза два у меня получилось что 2 абонента слышали друг друга но телефон завис в режиме разговора удалось выключить только вытащив батарейку вот так может при прошивке что то встало не так у меня была В10 перешил на В06 почему и спрашиваю на форуме может подскажут как быть. Чтоб меня слышали 2 абонента сразу враз и я мог с двумя разговаривать язык английского не знаю переводил как мог при помощи Сократа