• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Collective knowledge.

Hi, All.

I've switched 10 days ago from a Treo680 to the Motorola Milestone (the GSM Droid). Every single question I've posed to Google had one thread of Android Forums in the first lines. So, I've been lurkering (is there such a word?) around for some time, now.

I have been using PalmOS since 1997 (on a Palm Pilot Pro!). The transition to Android is far from being complete, still. Even after 10 days of intensive Android immersion I am still carrying the Treo (phone off) with me, as I can't find a way to put all organized information that is on it on my Milestone.

The thread of Motorola Milestone have helped a lot so far. I am sure they will help much more!

I would like to thank you all for the huge amount of useful information I've found here.

Hi, All.

I've switched 10 days ago from a Treo680 to the Motorola Milestone (the GSM Droid). Every single question I've posed to Google had one thread of Android Forums in the first lines. So, I've been lurkering (is there such a word?) around for some time, now.

I have been using PalmOS since 1997 (on a Palm Pilot Pro!). The transition to Android is far from being complete, still. Even after 10 days of intensive Android immersion I am still carrying the Treo (phone off) with me, as I can't find a way to put all organized information that is on it on my Milestone.

The thread of Motorola Milestone have helped a lot so far. I am sure they will help much more!

I would like to thank you all for the huge amount of useful information I've found here.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones