1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Color Note Password Problem

Last Updated:

1. wvw

wvw Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone

I have installed Color Note v1.6.6 some time ago to test it out on my HTC Magic. Works sweet, but I used the password function to see if it's any good. I actually forgot the password :eek: Now I cannot open the note I created and if I want to password protect another note I need to type in the first pasword I created.

Does anyone know how to crack the password without uninstalling the app? I connected my phone to my netbook via USB and had a look around, but could not really see anything useful in the form of a file to edit.

I will really appreciate it if someone can tell me how I can recover the password without uninstalling the application.

TIA

Advertisement
  2. jestertrent

jestertrent New Member

Hi Tia, did you happen to ever get an answer for this?

I am now having issues with it. I don't remember ever even setting a password and it's asking for one!

Thanks,
    Trent

3. Fergie100284

Fergie100284 Active Member

Same here, anyone know an answer?

4. blackrob1010

blackrob1010 Member

I had a problem recovering my backed up notes because it asked for a password and I didn't remember setting one. After some trial and error a net search suggested I use 0000 and this unlocked the notes for me. Hope this was helpful.

keri2000 likes this.