1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

ColorNote Notepad Notes: This is about the most useful app on the market.

Last Updated:

1. imawesome99

imawesome99 Guest This Topic's Starter

Hello. I found ColorNote Notepad Notes a long time ago. I've gotten a lot use out of these stickies. These stickies slap right on your homescreen. I have used these for school to get things turned in on time and used it for sports. It always has a use and really helps you remember things.
    There are a few downsides though. The fact that you can only put a couple words on one sticky. The max limit always depends on the spacing of your words. I have come to find that it isn't all bad. Another thing that i'm not to fond of is the size of the notes. But, I think I can only blame Google. A note takes up a 1x1 space on the homescreen.
    Back to good things, this app also has an integrated to do list. The list can have each task as a separate sticky, that can be checked off. Each note and to do task has an alarm that can be set to alert you when and where ever to remind you of the task at hand. Each sticky also works as a shortcut to the actual application. Inside the application, in the 'menu' menu you can select a 'Category' section of the app that will show all of your notes and to do tasks in order by color.
    I must say, this is the most useful app on the market for me right now. I also gotta give a big shout out and thanks to "Notes", the developer, for making such a wonderful app. I hope all of you get as much use out of this app as I do. It is a must have. Thanks for your time. :D

This is the area where you type your note.
    A preview of a couple of notes that can be placed anywhere on the homescreen.
    A list of all of your notes.
    The category area with all of your notes separated by color.
    Once again this is an amazing app. Thank you for your time.

2. Joseph Goldscher

Joseph Goldscher New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I can't get the stickies to show up on the home screen like it's shown above. Can someone help with this.
  3. Dirt

Dirt Member

Jul 28, 2010
    CharlesLewis likes this.
  4. TgeekB

TgeekB Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks for pointing this out. Didn't know you could do this and it is quite nice to have a sticky note as a remainder on your homescreen.
  5. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Can you have a transparent background so the words float on the home screen?
  6. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Active Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Very good app. Love the sticky note concept.
  7. CharlesLewis

CharlesLewis Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Didn't know about the widget. Thanks for the information.