ColorsSupport

Last Updated:

1. rogerdroid

rogerdroid New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

This is a stupid non-tech question, but I havn't found other concluding info on this. Does the x10 mini come in other colors than black and white? I've seen plenty of x10 mini pro in red, but not the simpler model. (suppliers in Norway, that is) My gf wants a red one :) . May be the covers are interchangable?

Anyone knows? The phone by the way looks like a great one, but I guess I my self has become to tight with my Nexus One...

-roger

Advertisement
  2. MiniDroid

MiniDroid Well-Known Member

The black comes with a silver cover too and the white has the lime colored one.
    So yes they're interchangable but I don't know when/where you'll be able to get the red one in Norway.

You'll not be able to use the pro covers on this model.

3. hksweeper

hksweeper New Member

In Hong Kong, the Black model come with Lime and Silver, and the White model come with Red and Pink.

4. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

The colors seem to be network/region specific. In the UK, if you buy the X10 Mini on Orange, you get the Lime Green cover. Presumably you also get the black and possibly silver cover. Where as CarphoneWarehouse are apparently "exclusively" selling it with three covers - black, silver and pink. And other places seem to just have silver/black. I know Three do it with the pink cover as well but not sure what else comes in the box. As far as I know though, it isn't possible to get the red cover in the UK on any network. Although if we do/did I'm sure it'd be a Voda exclusive but, I've never seen any information regarding this and I keep up to date with X10/Xperia stuff.

5. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

here in denmark we can get a unbranded x10 mini white and black

With the white phone we have 2 backcovers white and lime

With the black phone we have 2 backcovers black and grey