com.android.phone keeps crashing on my A19

Last Updated:

1. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I boughht a FC A10 and although their communication blows the tablet is great.

I've updated to the 0929CB FW and have been trying to import several dozen books into aldiko.

every few minutes I get the "com.android.phone" is not responding "force close or wait" I select close, and it keeps coming back

If I dont catch the error fast enough, the tablet reboots.

any ideas?

J

Advertisement
  2. jtbnet

jtbnet Well-Known Member

Haven't seen this issue... do you have anything plugged into USB? Just trying to think of what might prompt the phone app to think it needs to run... wondering if something plugged in might look like something else to the limited functionality Ril and drivers...

3. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dont have it plugged into the USB, but I did go in and remove the twitter and one other "helpful" app that I never used (friendster or something) and it hasnt happened nearly as much.

I got a chance during lunch to watch it, and it SEEMS that it may be related to the book being imported being a bad format or something?

When I watched the last one I noted what book it was trying to import and when I tried import again it started with that title BUT took almost 10 minutes to import it.

So I'm thinking there may be something screwy with the book