com.android.setupwizard?

1. oneeyeguy

oneeyeguy New Member

I rooted my phone using Superoneclick and everything was ok, except i think i deleted lghome.apk.(my search button was not working right). So I decided to do a hard reset and start over, but when i did the setup wizard started, asked what language I want and then pops up an error "The application com.android.lgsetupwizard has stopped unexpectedly please try again" I have to force close it and the process starts over again. I cant get past that screen. I'm running an LG Vortex with android 2.2.2 on it. I have a titanium backup file on my computer and all the files from the phone that i could copy to my computer. But I have to get past the setup screen to put them back on the phone. The computer wont recognize the phone as a removable drive yet. Any Help?

Advertisement
  2. oneeyeguy

oneeyeguy New Member

Figured out how bypass setup screen! Now I can restore the phone from my Titanium backup dropbox link! --When the LG setup starts do the following procedure--
    • Press
    sandpipershore likes this.
  3. moye

moye New Member

4. AndroidHTC133

AndroidHTC133 New Member

How did you get past the "The application com.android.lgsetupwizard has stopped unexpectedly please try again"? Your help is greatly appreciated.
  5. TILYDUN

TILYDUN New Member

my android does not go to home screen it says process com.android.lgsetupwizard nothing works only camra and music cant go to settings to do master reset and does not appare on my computer help!!!!!! i have and lg android os GW620
  6. Richy1829

Richy1829 New Member

Hi I got a Samsung Exhibit II 4g 2.3.5 and I was putting a new ROM and I guess I pressed the wrong thin and now that setup wizard window won't leave my screen won't show can some one help me......
  7. Paulia

Paulia Member

Figured out how bypass setup screen! Now I can restore the phone from my Titanium backup dropbox link! --When the LG setup starts do the following procedure--
    • Press “Volume Up.”
    • Press “Volume Down.”
    • Press the “Back” button.
    • Press the “Search” button.
    THANK YOU, I thought for sure I had really done it this time untill I came across this advice and it worked like a charm.... You Rock,
  8. med413

med413 New Member

Go to recovery mode clear cashe partition then factory reset then boot wait about 5 min tap the force close If you can get your camera to go on take pic send it .it will have you log into your email .wait a couple min you will get a email .from an other device send yourself a link to the app store