1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

com.android.(something) has stop unexpectedly

1. bugchan

bugchan New Member

I have lg Gw620 android phone. About a couple months ago a message pop up. it says com.android.phone has stop unexpectedly. I was unable to used my phone as a phone but still enter to applications. I turn it off and the message keep showing. then a days later i start getting com.android.mms has stop unexpectedly message. i keep restarting my phone and still getting both messages. I give up and turn it off for the last month. I recently turn it on and search for solutions. I already tried to reset to factory settings by pressing the down volume button and the menu button and the camera button. I get a message that tells what a factory reset is. I press ok then a another message appear confirming the factory reset. I press OK and wait and nothing happens. I did this several times waiting for almost an hour or seconds and nothing happens. then i tried getting into settings but "com.android.settings" stops unexpectedly. I also tried from the hidden menu by entering in the Dial pad 3845#*620# and factory reset. and nothing... I do not know what else to do.. can anyone help me?

I also tried taking the battery off while being on and off...

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I believe I'd take the device back to your provider. Surely they can set things right or give you a replacement. I do wish you good luck and extend a welcome to AF.