com.htc.bgSupport

Last Updated:

1. jmacpga

jmacpga Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am consistently having a force close issue of "The process com.htc.bg has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try Again"

Also my FB account is not syncing to my contacts. I have everything set to sync and FB enabled but it is not showing any of my contacts.

I was not sure if these were related. I have done a couple Factore Resets but it did not correct the issue. I have also deleted the FB for Sense and added it back... nothing.

Advertisement
  2. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

Same thing is happening to me minus the fb issue. so they are obviously not related.

3. robo123

robo123 Well-Known Member

Same thing happens to me + the facebook issue. My droid eris had the same problem so I'm beginning to think it has something to do with my facebook account. I've read other forums where people logged into a different facebook account and were able to sync and no longer received the com.htc.bg error. I really don't want to start another facebook account just to fix this stupid error so hopefully a fix comes out soon!!

4. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

Interesting...i am not getting any fb issue at all but still occasionally will get the com.htc.bg error