com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.Support

Last Updated:

1. slugbug

slugbug Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I keep getting

Sorry!
    com.htc.bgp has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
    Force Close

I can't tie this to any particluar app and it doesnt seem to be impacting anything - everything is running fine. Its annoying and I'd like to get it fixed.

Any ideas.

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Found this link that has several different ways to try and fix it:

and this one from google support

which also lists clearing calendar storage as a solution

3. slugbug

slugbug Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks so much. I've read that link an tried almost everything there. Ranges from FB sync problems, to Twiiter syc problems, Outlook set up, and also "Called Sprint, they forwarded me to advanced Tech who said "it's a known issue and HTC is working to resolve".

I will try clearing calendar storage. I've cleared cache several times, I am guessing that clears all cache?

Its frustrating but not really a problem. I just want it to go away :) I started after I rooted, but before I flashed a rom, and has continued so it's not the rom's fault. I'm flashing a new rom this weekend, and although it is an update and wont require a full wipe, I may wipe anyway just to see if it clears this up.

4. Stefanwest

Stefanwest New Member

I'm still waiting for an answer here. But I wouldn't suggest clearing out data to programs and apps if you don't know what you're doing.I almost thought I deleted all my music and pictures along with ring tones after doing it. It still work. Luckily i synced my computer and it put all my six back on. I have a mac.