com.motorola.service.main error please help.Support

1. wiplash2000

wiplash2000 New Member

im getting an error message all the time .. the process com.motorola.service.main error. force close... any ideas what this means?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ssackett

ssackett New Member

I am as well with two bnib Atrix replacements this week.. The tech at a local AT&T store even bypassed MotoBlur and that didn't help.. I called At&t tech support and they didn't have a clue either... Yay.. lol!
  3. wiplash2000

wiplash2000 New Member

Im now having more problems now..:mad:..No top bar that showes At&t ,Battery , Signal ect. Cant see whos calling. No insurance on phone dont wanna 600 on a new one but im getting frustrated...Anyone have a clue whats going on.
  4. ghcooper

ghcooper New Member

For the "the process com.motorola.service.main error. force close" error I downloaded ROM Manager v5.0.0.6 and ran the utilities "Fix Permissions" and for now this problem disappeared. Coop
  5. wiplash2000

wiplash2000 New Member

Thanks.
  6. LadleMonster

LadleMonster Member

I'm having the same error! I can't even get into my phone at all, after I unlock it just gives me the error, makes me force close all my apps and then reboots.

My computer doesn't seem to register the phone when I plug it in. How do I fix this?
  7. LadleMonster

LadleMonster Member

How would I go about downloading this, when I cannot get into my phone? Any help would be appreciated.