Combining themes question

Last Updated:

1. Danielson2047

Danielson2047 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm wondering how hard it would be and how to go about combing elements from different themes. Running LFY 1.7, and i love the the WM'd icons with the black bar, but want green for my audio volume/web browser load progress bars. Is it just a matter of dragging and dropping in the zip folder. Any ideas? Thanx guys/gals.

Advertisement
  2. Danielson2047

Danielson2047 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anything?

3. SoDroid

SoDroid Well-Known Member

I would like an answer on this well. I've put some mash ups together but it was simply guess and check until I liked what I had. And all I did was start with a theme as a base, removed the things I didn't like and added parts of other themes I did like. For instance, I took the Ultimate Droid power control setting bar (which is originally from CM6), themed it with revolution theme, and dropped it into themes I was using with LFY 1.7 and Project Elite V2. So I can use the themed power control bar with pretty much any ROM.

But I would like to get much more detailed with the mash ups. The only things I really mess with are themed apps and widgets. I don't really mess with the framework, it scares me.