Compact Qwerty

1. rioja

rioja Well-Known Member

I know Better Keyboard has compact qwerty but is it accurate/good? I'd like to know before I buy it.

Also, are there any other alternative compact qwerty's?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

It works ok but why not use the HTC_IME keyboard?
  3. RellikZephyr

RellikZephyr Well-Known Member

also you could try touchpal

RellikZephyr
  4. mykeldrip

mykeldrip Member

where would i find touchpal? i cant seem to locate it on the market?
  5. RellikZephyr

hmm strange its not on my market either?? it used to be... i had it... was my main until Swype

but

TouchPal Keyboard (Main) v1.0.0 Application for Android | Tools

try scan the QR on that page (need Barcode Scanner or similar)

if that doesnt work i might have a .apk if you pm me we can work something out

RellikZephyr
  6. RellikZephyr

PM sent

RellikZephyr
  7. rioja

rioja Well-Known Member

Thanks, I installed it today. Working like a champ.
  8. sunman

sunman Member

since upgrading to 2.2, my HTC_IME keyboard stopped working. has this happened to anyone else? i guess it's not compatible with the upgrade

EDIT: Sorry for the noob question. Needed to download the correct apk for 2.2. Thanks.
  9. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

On one of the Froyo update threads, I believe either Talderon or Technologic posted a link to the 2.2 HTC_IME keyboard. You might want to do a search for it in the N1 Forum...I don't remember where it is now XD
  10. sunman

sunman Member

11. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

12. umermariner

umermariner Member

Guys, I am confused. I have HTC Incredible with Cyanogen, but I am not able to find compact qwerty keyboard in it. I had it in Eris, therefore; it does not make sense to me.
    Is it there and I am not able to find it? I only find one option under keyboards, and it is Android Keyboard.
    I will prefer to use an inbuilt option, if there is any. If there is not, what would be your suggestion? I looked into [MOD] HTC_IME (8th June) v27: Small fix - xda-developers, but do not really want to ruin anything, and do not have time to spend hours on phone as well :(.
    Thanks for your response.