comparing between 3 what difference

Last Updated:

1. dazzlet

dazzlet Active Member This Topic's Starter

i really want to get an android tablet and i have been looking into the nook colour but i cant seem to find anywhere to buy from in the uk any suggestions?
    i have been looking at the advent vega and also the archos 101 too

which would you guys recomend out of the 3 ?

i have done a lot of reading all over the net about them all ..... i know the nook needs to be rooted and the software changed to android for it to be a tablet to even compare with the others i chose but i still dont know which is the best tbh and i really value the opinions of fellow xda members.

many thanks

Advertisement
  2. dazzlet

dazzlet Active Member This Topic's Starter

can anybody shed some light on this matter for me please

3. barneystuta

barneystuta Well-Known Member

I personally am getting an Archos 101. This will tick me over until next year, when we see 3.0 and all the new tablets.

The simple answer is this, there is a wide choice out there, and many have excellent hardware (except the cheap copies of course). But the problem will always be the android OS and it's limitations on Tablets.

The Advent Vega and the Archos 101 seem to be good solid tablets, but hard to get hold of at the moment. As soon as they come in stock, they go.

My 101 should hopefully be here soon, so I can let you know more when I get it.