comparing screen protection

Last Updated:

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Quality. The one you linked to is gonna be a stiff thicker material, meaning the corners can get caught up in your pockets and start to peel. Zagg is thinner and hugs your phone more. It's also backed by a lifetime warranty, if anything at all is wrong with it at any point, you go on their site sign up for your replacement and they'll send you a new one. Send your old one back within 10 days of getting your new one and they dont charge your CC.

I'd definitely go with a Zagg or a comparable one to Zagg, than use something of lesser quality for less money.

3. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

zagg compared to others of the same quality is the best one?

how hard is it to put on the screen one or say the full body?...is the full body worth it?

4. icstars989

Zagg isn't hard, but you do have to pay attention and follow the directions to the T. A lot of people complain and rip on em because they think its like any other protection, you just peel off the back and stick it on. The most important direction is turning your phone off when you do it and leaving it off overnight, so its best to do it before you go to bed.

I haven't used any of the other ones that are comparable to Zagg, but I have used enough Zagg to fully recommend it. I always go full body, it's $5 more than just a frontal kit, and if you just wanna put the front on first and worry about the back later, you can. Also you can search google for online coupons, they only work if you order from Zagg, but most times you can come across 20% off. Also I believe they offer free shipping.

5. hhisiii

hhisiii New Member

I just ordered two of the full body kits from Zagg for a grand total of 49.98 shipped. It's good to hear that they really are as good as the hype claims.

6. icstars989

Amen brother! As long as you follow the directions and take your time, you're golden my man. Even if you mess up, just peel back, squirt some more of that water on there and your right back in the game!

7. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Yeah, and when you install the Zagg, make sure your fingers are wet or you'll leave prints.

Some even suggest installing in the bathroom (steam it up by running the shower first) to make sure no dust is caught in between.

I installed a comparable 3M product to the Zagg, and there's a few specs of dust, but I can live with it.

Also remember, it takes 24-72 hours for all the micro bubbles to dry up. It'll look bad at first, but when it's fully dry, you can hardly tell it's there.