• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Comparison: Clearfreak vs. Phantom Skinz

I'm a big fan of Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. For 9.99 I got a full body skin for my phone. These skins are tough as nails. I had one for a couple years on a well-loved (read: abused) Creative Zen Vision:M and the screen was protected immaculately. When I took it off, it looked as good as the day I put it on (a couple months after getting the Zen).

I put on only the front/screen protector, which wraps the top sliding section of the phone and left the rubberized keyboard/battery cover portion unshielded. I like the grippy texture. This protector repels oil well and is crystal clear, much like PS.

Edit: and one more thing, I too have noticed that my back arrow and only my back arrow is not as sensitive as the rest of the screen.

Upvote 0
For the users of the PS screen cover, is there a cutout for the proximity sensor? If there is or if there isn't, is there any interference with the operation of the proximity sensor?

I know the ZAGG covers have the proximity sensor cutout, but some people have reported that even with it, their phone sometimes has operation errors with the proximity sensor.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones