Compatible Headset with the S3Tips

Last Updated:

1. iwiber

iwiber Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I just switched from Iphone to the S3, and I had Bose MIE2I which are just amazing. But now it does not take the micrphone anymore. I have couple questions :

- Is there any ways to make the microphone to work on my S3? Using adapter or whatever ?
    - If not, is there good quality wired headset that are compatible with the S3 ? Actually it's only for phone calls, for music I still use my Bose ones..

Thanks!
    Raphael

Advertisement
  2. bizzare

bizzare New Member

I see no one answered you as well I am having the same Issue and Have yet to fined any good headphones that work with the S3, I went in to Tmobile and asked and they told me to keep looking, But the lady that I asked at Tmobile had a pair of Ibeats and the mic worked with the S3. But I haven't been able to fined a best buy that still carries them, They were replaced with urBeats and those don't work with the S3, I already tried. Did you have any luck? it's been a while since ur post I'm hoping u can guide me to a good pair.

3. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

I also have the same problem. I use the Klipsch s4 and the mic doesn't work on the same but it's weird because they worked on the galaxy nexus and an evo 4G. I hope someone can find a solution because I love my headphones.

4. bizzare

bizzare New Member

I bought yesterday that worked perfect with the s3 after long search I finally found a pair. I went from urBeats to pumas to skullcandies and to souls by ludacris and I found a pair called ultimate ears by logitech. They sound grate and they beat the urbeats and cheaper in the price tag too.

5. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Can you tell us which ultimate ears you bought? I searched and found a wide variety of them. Also can you confirm that the volume works on them?

6. bizzare

bizzare New Member

There the ultimate ears 350vm for all smartphones and tablets, and everything works volume, song skip and call answer.

SMALBA likes this.
  7. Cellmate

Cellmate Well-Known Member

8. offtheRIM

offtheRIM Well-Known Member

Refurbed..but less than half the price: [​IMG]Here

9. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

10. cassatta

cassatta Member

I am using the Jabra Supreme and I am very happy!

11. silentwitness

silentwitness Well-Known Member

i am using the sony Ericsson MW600 its great it has bluetooth and you can connect your own headphones to it.