• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Compatible Micro SD

yohannie

Oct 15, 2011
Hi everyone! 4 months old Infuse owner here. The time has finally come when the good-old hard drive is now officially out of space while I have more files waiting to be transferred over to my phone (darn you, super gorgeous screen for making me prefer to watch music videos on the phone instead of laptop!)

I plan on buying either a 16 or 32 micro SD, but now that I start looking around, I'm beginning to see that some apparently aren't compatible with some phones... Do any of you guys already have purchased micro SDs and could recommend one for me?

Thanks!

My husband has a Sandisk 32gb class 4. Works fine, no compatibility issues.

PS please don't buy one off ebay no matter how good the deal looks. They are almost always fake cards reformatted to look like 32gb but are really 2-8gb. And you won't find this out until you fill the card to its true capacity and get an error and lose the stuff on the card.

Reactions: rain1
Upvote 0
My husband has a Sandisk 32gb class 4. Works fine, no compatibility issues.

PS please don't buy one off ebay no matter how good the deal looks. They are almost always fake cards reformatted to look like 32gb but are really 2-8gb. And you won't find this out until you fill the card to its true capacity and get an error and lose the stuff on the card.

Thanks so much for letting me know! What an awful practice that is :(

I'll be sure to avoid used ones, time to go search for it on WalMart/Amazon :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones