complaints

Last Updated:

1. dean5098

dean5098 New Member This Topic's Starter

ive had my hero a few weeks and have a few moans an gripes, but surley anyone who wants to replace a phone because it ping ponged here or there or it beeped early here or batterey didnt last 18 days with all features on need to look for something else.!!!

i get plenty of battery, it wakes me up in morning, it tells me if someones ringing or txts me an does a few games and other apps along the way!!!

why all the moaning???

Advertisement
  2. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

I must say that a lot of people have had problems with the phone but have had the t mobile g2 for a week now have upgraded the rom and am still seeing no faults so far maybe im not using it like others are but no complaints from me email works fine music works fine apps running ok i charge it overnight and it lasts nicely through the day with lots of use no faults here as yet and hopefully it will stay this way i hope.;)

3. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

People often post on forums to get help with problems, to see if there are any solutions to minor (and major) things that bug them, so it's not always just moaning.

4. phillevy

phillevy Well-Known Member

Valid point. I'm amazed sometimes how people manage to uncover the most obscure bug and turn it into something that is such a problem that they wan't to get their money back. This has been the case with every gadget-associated forum I've been to.

5. G12bey

G12bey Member

I had one of the first Hero's when they arrived in Uk, and promptly sent it back.

having kept reading about ROm updates and improvements, took the plunge and now using my new arrival yesterday.

I have to say it's a different phone to the one i had earlier, all my gripes have gone, and the app market has moved on.

Well done HTC, it appears you listen, where I can tell you first hand Nokia don't!

6. ken-doh

ken-doh Active Member

my phone keeps dropping calls, 3g tends to stop working, and fails to send messages sometimes....

lots of issues for me..

but I still love it like it was my love child

7. Nighthaunt

Nighthaunt Well-Known Member

To be fair I would suggest take a look at a Nokia N97 forum (try Vodafones) from browsing this forum I can tell you that in comparison people seem happier on here.

Regards

Alex

8. ken-doh

ken-doh Active Member

i have had the nokia - it doesnt compare.

the HTC hero is the best phone on the market - the issues I am having are all orange related.

and where the phone is not great - eg wifi - there is an app to fix it :) wifi fixer.

its so so good... takes a few days to get used to working with it - I really really hated it at first and was going to send it back - but 3 days after using it I was loving it - and that love has just grown even more :)