Computer connection problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. D3lux3

D3lux3 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I have searched, I have trown, I have do many things but can fix this one. I was up till 5 in the morning last time but nothing. The problem I am getting appeared when I changed the usual samsung cable (which I got in box) with Nokia one, since I lost the last one Samsungs. The cable and everything is fine because it works on my notebook and there I can do everything normally.
    So whats the prob:

I somehow connect my phone to the computer via media player and I can do anything with files on my phone, I can copy them to my computer BUT I cant do it vice versa, I cant copy nothing to my phone. Its just saying discovering ... and it will stay like that. In mass storage (if I get him to there :D) it will lag so I have to unplug and plug it again.

Mom has the same windows 7 as me.

I have a high feeling that this has something to do with my computer being used to cable used before and I would have to delete some file from my computer (phone was already formated) ...

Oh and I have used every single USB on my computer, which is I think around 10 usbs :D

Restarted the comp and the phone dozen of times, still nothing.

Debuging mode, nothing appeared ...

I tried connecting to samsung kies, it wont connect, it just says connecting to a device.

Guys if you help me, my phone and I will be gratefull forever :D

Advertisement
  2. ggarland

ggarland Active Member

I have a similar problem. My phone will connect to the computer, but Kies never sees it. I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried three different computers. Nothing.

3. D3lux3

D3lux3 New Member This Topic's Starter

So noone acttualy knows how to sort this one out ? I formated today and still the same exact thing. Wierd as hell!