• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Computer doesn't recognize device

So something went wrong with the graphics of my samsung galaxy s2 so the screen is completely black although the touch and sound are all perfectly intact. I was trying to import any pictures I have on the device but the computer is not recognizing the device at all. I've seen around the internet that you can fix it by going through application of the phone...but since my screen isn't working that would be really hard to do. xD

I'll kindly appreciate any help ^^

Well I placed an order for another S2 phone and that's the main purpose I want to get a hold of the photos on the phone through a usb transfer because I don't think any other program can help me if I don't have any way of activating any kind of mode on the phone. When I had my old S3 the screen got ruined, and I was able to back up my photos by using a usb and I didn't have any problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones