Concerning the subject of me...

Last Updated:

1. Tyson

Tyson Member This Topic's Starter

well first off, I can't tell you how much the resources on these forums have helped me with my cdma hero. Using the guides and information here has made my appreciation for this cool piece of Android technology skyrocket, so thanks for that.

I've been an Android user for about 3 months now, and I believe it to be the PERFECT operating system for a phone. I have an Itouch, and almost everyone around me has an Iphone, but the interface is so blah and being bound by its internal storage is really stupid for a cell phone. So yeah, basically I get a lot of oohs and ahhs from people who thought the Iphone was the best smartphone out there.

Well I don't want to delve too much into myself, but I'll give a brief description. I am 26 years old, I am married, and I live in a van down by the river. Ok maybe not that last part, but... Anyway, I'm a police officer for the small town I live in, and I own and still currently play almost every video game console since the Atari 2600/Colecovision days. I also have a massive game collection spanning from then to today. You can find my game reviews and random weirdness on YouTube by going to YouTube - TG716's Channel. Take it easy guys.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!