• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Concerns after changing rom/theme!

Lionblade

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
So I figured out all the problems I was having and used Launcherpro to apply docks and the theme is working fine. I have a couple concerns though.

I liked the stock incredible keyboard because of the option to minimize at the bottom left and also able to hold down a key to get an alt character (like k for ?) without have to press an alt. char button. There a way I can get that back or modify the one in place with another?

Another concern is battery. I looked at the battery usage settings and Display is taking about 74pct in comparison to everything else. I dont know why but it seems to be draining my battery. Is this a side affect of the theme? I tried adjusting brightness but it fcs every time even after reboot. Im using sonnysekhon's Lucid 4.0 theme, cm6.1 RC2 and LauncherPro. Any help is appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones