Concerns after changing rom/theme!Support

Last Updated:

1. Lionblade

Lionblade Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 1, 2010
    So I figured out all the problems I was having and used Launcherpro to apply docks and the theme is working fine. I have a couple concerns though.

I liked the stock incredible keyboard because of the option to minimize at the bottom left and also able to hold down a key to get an alt character (like k for ?) without have to press an alt. char button. There a way I can get that back or modify the one in place with another?

Another concern is battery. I looked at the battery usage settings and Display is taking about 74pct in comparison to everything else. I dont know why but it seems to be draining my battery. Is this a side affect of the theme? I tried adjusting brightness but it fcs every time even after reboot. Im using sonnysekhon's Lucid 4.0 theme, cm6.1 RC2 and LauncherPro. Any help is appreciated.

2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    this allows you to make your own themed keyboard as easy as 1,2,3 then u just download put on sd card and install using astro or file manager. u can also find the stock keyboard by this guy somewhere too its what i do. very cool and easy.