• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Concord II Stuck on ZTE boot screen - CAN access CWM Recovery.

Hi, So I have had my concord II rooted for a while working perfectly, but yesterday my phone got stuck on the ZTE boot screen. I can access CWM recovery mode by holding the volume up+power button, but once there, I have been unable to fix the problem. I selected "wipe data/factory reset" and it completeted succesfully, but when I selected "reboot system now", after the reboot, nothing was changed - I am still stuck on the bootscreen. Is there anything else I can try to fix it? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Vladimir199229
Hi, So I have had my concord II rooted for a while working perfectly, but yesterday my phone got stuck on the ZTE boot screen. I can access CWM recovery mode by holding the volume up+power button, but once there, I have been unable to fix the problem. I selected "wipe data/factory reset" and it completeted succesfully, but when I selected "reboot system now", after the reboot, nothing was changed - I am still stuck on the bootscreen. Is there anything else I can try to fix it? Thanks

Upvote 0
Have you ever ran/flashed J011y Xp3r!m3nt stock debloated custo ROM by the great bcrichster A.K.A The ROMinator? If you haven't. Wipe you're stock ROM after a nandroid bckup. In you're case might nt wanna back up the currant soft bricked ROM you speak of. Either way. Point being wipe that soft bricked ROM you're on now and flash J011y Xp3r!m3nt ROM for you're device by bcrichster. It's the same ROM you're soft bricked is but less bloat smaller sized and much more fluid! Give er a try if ya wanna & let me know the haps. I'm the one who figured out its no PC needed root and recovery method. The great Hroark13 (MY MOFO!) Came up with its previous PC needed method as well as it's CWM IMG. YOU DA MAB HROARK! & BIG shout out to bcrichster/ (ROMinator) for they're time and genius involved in/on that OK Concord 2.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones