Configuration of WiFi-Only Tablet

Last Updated:

1. Guitar4him

Guitar4him Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you compare the various, Galaxy Tabs currently available (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint & TMobile) it becomes obvious that there are fairly significant differences between the way they are configured. There are differences in memory, accessibility to Bluetooth keyboards and mice, DivX compatibility, etc. Has there been any info available as to how the WiFi-only Tab is going to be configured, when available? I'm waiting for one of these but I'm concerned that it will end up configured in some manner that I won't like and I would have been better to have gotten one of the currently-available models (probably the TMobile version) and not waited so long....I want one bad....

Ken

Advertisement
  2. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I asked the same question on another forum. I fear waiting for the WiFi only version may cost me enjoying the Tab now with features that may be left off. The first bad news I heard was the WiFI version would not have samoled Screen but LCD. Also will not have internal 16gb of memory. So I am slightly dissappointed but hopeful.