Configuration Settings/WiFi IssueSupport

1. I'll be specific.

I just installed some Configuration Settings from my Local Network Provider (Globe Telecom) for my phone's APNs, Packet Data, MMS, etc.

After installing these Settings from Configuration Messages, I can't connect to the Internet using WiFi.

I'm using a Broadband internet connection on my laptop via Connectify as my internet source which I have been using for some months to great effect, until this.

I assume that the problem is with the internet configuration settings my Provider sent me. I still haven't tested Data Network Mode because I don't have enough load/credits. I still haven't called my Provider.

Maybe the Configuration Settings conflict with the Phone's WiFi. What do I do?

Advertisement
    :
  2. spliffy

spliffy Well-Known Member

mobile network settings hav nothing to do with wifi. if you use packet data, your load credits will be consumed. wifi on the otherhand does not consume your load credits(unless your source is using prepaid credits). i still havent tested using packet data using my Globe prepaid since im on a strict 25php/day unli budget lol.

can you provide additional information about your wifi router? check your wifi router for filter/security configurations. is this you first time attempting to connect to your wifi using your SGY?