1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Confirmed Pricing as it becomes availableGeneral

1. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Given the recent rumored release date of 8/28 we should start seeing some prices soon

As we find out more this week let's keep tabs on retailers and pricing.

So far nothing has been firm....only speculated pricing on contract of $199-$249

Please list retailer, price, experation date if it applies

feel free to include special offers like extra points at Best Buy etc.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Does anyone honestly expect this to be released on the 28th? I think one blog site posted that and people seem to be believing it. I think the site was just misinformed and that Samsung is making an announcement on the 29th.

It would make zero sense to release it the day before the announcement, while it would be great, I highly doubt that happens. I would be happy for you guys if it did, but I don't think there is a chance.
  3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I have called 2 retail locations and ATT....all three confirmed

They could all be wrong....I mean hell....the Thrill is on its second or 3rd delay now

The site linked in the other thread lists the 28th as Att release and 29th as the big announce by Samsung. I wouldnt see it as odd that Att would have a "soft" release the day prior.

regardless...lets keep this thread clear for pricing as it comes out and chit chat about release date in the rumors thread

:)
  4. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

I'll bet it will be the same deal as the Atrix was when released, $249 with a $50 rebate if you take the $45/month data plan.