Confused About Scheduling.

Last Updated:

1. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member This Topic's Starter

I'm A Little Worried As To Buying A Droid X On Launch . I'm Really Excited About This Phone , It's The One I've Been Waiting For .

On vzw.com , They Happen To Have The Free Overnight Shipping If You Order Before 4:30 PM . My Question Is , What Time Does The Promotion START In Order To Get The Overnight Shipping (Eg. 12:01 AM , 7:00 AM ? )

I Spoke To 3 Customer Service Representatives , & They Each Told Me Different Things . One Said To Just Order The Phone Before 8:30 PM , The Other Said That The Droid X Could Be Pre-Ordered On Their Website Already (That Was A Bunch of Bologne ) , & The Other Said That The Phone Orders Would Start At 8:30 AM . I'm Very Confused As To The Timing .

Could Someone Please Clarify This ?

Advertisement
  2. gsxr600

gsxr600 Active Member

I doubt if you order a droid X from verizon online that you will get it launch day. I'm sure the phone will go on sale midnight or a little before.
    You will not get it on the 15th unless you go to a store or they allow orders to begin before 4:30 that Wednesday before release. (Considering all the rumors surrounding pre-order/no pre-order, who knows what will happen come just under 2 weeks from now)
    I just ordered a regular Droid to replace my blackberry until the Droid X is released, and I ordered it Tuesday evening (late) and it will be here Thursday (today actually..) because I didn't order before 4:30

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

The only thing I know is that they're not accepting preorders.

4. FlyyyMario

FlyyyMario Member This Topic's Starter

I Understand That There Are No Pre-Orders , & Fully Understand That Even If I Order Midnight At Midnight , iWill Not Be Receiving It The Same Day .

Let's Put This As An Example :

DROID X Launches On July 15 , Probably At Midnight .
    If I Order The X At , Let's Say , 12:30 AM on July 15 , Will I Be Receiving The Phone On The 16th ?

Or If I Order At 8:30 AM on July 15 , Will I Be Receiving It The Next Day ?

I'm Just Trying To Inform Myself As To What Time Is The Earliest To Get The Phone Here The Next Day .

5. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

Order before 4: 00 you get it next day so yes

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk