confusion....Support

Last Updated:

1. kara2013

kara2013 New Member This Topic's Starter

I just go my LG ally a couple days ago a I'm having trouble understanding it. when I receive a message this little message shows up at the bottom that says "message received by 3384808579" not the real number. the message doesn't go away for like 15 minutes. sometimes I have to turn off my phone to get it to go away. also the default sound when you turn your phone on is rather annoying. I could turn it off on my old env3 can I on this phone?

Advertisement
  2. skater95

skater95 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about the Number problem sorry, but the turn on sound you can't turn off.

3. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member Contributor

Did you update the phone yet?

Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates

I don't know if it would fix it if you've not updated it, but you never know.

If Settings isn't on your deskop (you have to add it) then push and hold down on the screen where there's no icon. When the box pops up, choose Shortcuts then look for and select Settings. Go back to the desktop and click on it.

4. myfishbear

myfishbear Well-Known Member

actually your a bit off on that one... you can install the 0.3 velocity rom and that has no boot sound i believe. it also fixes alot of bugs with the ally.
    For the message received by 3384808579 it sounds like you are having the same problem i had last week. call up verizon and pair your phone again because they may have cross linked your account to another... they never admit this is their fault and blame the phone.