connect screen is BETEER than s3General

1. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

just so u guys know the lg connect screen is far better than the s3 unfortunately in brightness and color. disappointing for me since i got the s3.

Advertisement
  2. akikhia

its crazy better in every possible way except size
  3. elbayames

elbayames Well-Known Member

Did you buy S3 from MetroPCS sir?
  4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Yup. Some stores got em yesterday. Gotta do a lot of searching tho. The rest of us can get it tomorrow. I'm still deciding whether i will or not tho. Will be my third phone in less than a year if I do. :/
  5. akikhia

6. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

could you do some benchmarks because from what i saw in some youtube vids it got less then the other s3's even lower then the motion too. i don't believe this because it also has two gigs of ram unlike the motion
  7. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

im going to be passing on the s3 phone, i got the motion and the score is just below s3, i dont see how its worth the upgrade of $500 just for a screen(that isnt the best) unless im missing something?
  8. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Just got it. Screen looks pretty good to me. Not as bright tho. Had my connect set at 25 and this at 50.
  9. elbayames

elbayames Well-Known Member

LG Motion is super fast dual core with 4.0 ice cream sandwich 1080p 4g and you can buy it for $149.00
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Motion is better in benchmarks only because the S3 has a 100x better resolution.
    A lot of the processing power on the S3 is used for graphics.
  11. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member Contributor

Well, I've had the connect, motion and now the s3. S3 is definitely better than the others. I can't even imagine why you would think it's not. No need to justify not being able to buy one :p

Joke by the way. Except the s3 being way better. ;)
  12. akikhia

well the two main things for me are maximum and minimum screen brightness. at night before going to sleep my connect can be very comforting with low brightness the s3 however can not. in strong daylight i used to see the connect's screen very clearly, with the s3 i find myself avoiding using it til i get to shade. that is all
    if you still have ur connect u can compare and see what i mean. i also found bright colors to be more vivid on the connect
  13. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Never viewed the s3 screen but it's supposed to have higher resolution. What's the video quality difference of the two phones side by side?

Seems like you're saying the connect has a brighter screen than the S3, not necessarily better.

Samsung lowered the maximum brightness for the S3 in order to put less stress on the battery.