Connect to PC IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. vnguyen972

vnguyen972 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so I thought since I have so many mini usb cables laying around the house, I don't need to buy any extra micro usb cables, instead if I could just buy the mini-to-micro USB adapter, then I'd be good...

Well, not entirely... it works fine charging but when I connect it to the PC, my PC doesn't see it and the Phone wasn't mounting the SD card...

anyone got the same issue?

Advertisement
  2. dntnvme

dntnvme Active Member

No I didn't have that problem, but I am aware of what you speak of. There is an HTC driver that needs to be installed before the phone will display the SD card properly. Here is the link to the driver HTC Mobile Phone Support - T-Mobile

3. dntnvme

dntnvme Active Member

I know it says tethering driver but this driver cure all of those driver issues.

vnguyen972 likes this.
  4. vnguyen972

Thanks but I think it's not the driver issue since it recognizes my phone and mount the SD card if I use the cable that comes with the phone... it doesn't do anything only if I use the mini-micro usb adapter with a mini usb cable :)

5. dntnvme

dntnvme Active Member

Oh okay...

6. vnguyen972

Interesting... so I tried to install it again.. and voila it did cure the issue... I guess you were right, the driver did cure everything!!! lol

Thanks!!