• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Connecting a tablet to Thunderbolt-free?

JnEricsonx

Android Enthusiast
Jun 1, 2011
I MAY, key word MAY be getting a tablet as a late Xmas gift/family use perhaps, since my mom has spent the last 2 days looking at my sisters Ipad, and God knows I dont want her to drop 6 bills plus. Now, if we get a Android tablet, I was curious if it was still possible to wirelessly connect my HTC Thunderbolt to it, so it can use the internet when I'd be out and about, or does that still cost money.

Ah, so I'd need to have my phone rooted for this to happen. No problems then, I mean, will the look of my phone be any different than it is now, etc? I'd also have to check with someone I know about rooting it, cause God knows I wouldnt attempt it on my own self.

Once you do root it, you'll be so happy you did. Here's the all-in-one tool that worked seamlessly for me:

http://androidforums.com/thunderbolt-all-things-root/563593-all-in-one-htc-thunderbolt-tool.html

Good luck! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones