Connecting BluetoothSupport

Last Updated:

1. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a set of "Anycom" stereo Bluetooth headphones, and when I try to connect them to my Incredible, the "pair" right away and the Inc recognizes them for what they are.

The problem is all I get is a "Paired but not connected" message, under my Bluetooth settings. I hit "connect" and it does momentarily, then it goes back to that same message.

I'm not getting the prompt for the "0000" pin input, which I think may be the problem as the headphones may be waiting for that to be inputted.

Has anyone had this problem and if so, did you solve it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Norril

Norril Well-Known Member

I have this problem and a couple others do. I can't find the answer here though.

3. Musky

After the umteenth time trying to connect it, it all of a sudden connected and has been fine ever since, go figure :confused:

4. jpepping

jpepping Member

Had a similar problem with my plantronics, all of a sudden it started working. very strange. :confused:

5. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I read a post on another forum awhile back where a guy CLAIMED there was an issue at the point of entering the 0000. Said the entry was not being interpreted properly and the workaround was to de-select the numeric keypad and then re-select it. Then enter the code. Worth a shot I guess if anybody has something that won't pair.

llystra2008 likes this.
  6. Musky

Mine never asked for the code to be inputted, no window popped up for it, etc. It just all of a sudden started working without me putting in the code.