Connecting Droid to jabra bluetooth?Support

Last Updated:

1. michelle2275

michelle2275 Member This Topic's Starter

Hoping someone can help me...I have a Jabra brand bluetooth that I used with my other phones. I can't seem to get it to connect to the droid...

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. droid89

droid89 Member

I also have a Jabra Bluetooth that I have used with other phones, and am in the process of connecting it to my Motorola Droid w/Android v2.0. If and when I figure out how to connect it I will share what I have learned with you.

3. droid89

droid89 Member

OK - I just hooked up or "paired" my bluetooth headset with my phone. Here's what I did.

Went to Verizon (my carrier) and searched FAQ's with words "bluetooth headset" - got to link below

Bluetooth Pairing

In this link I selected my phone model, then my headset model, and got the instructions. Turns out you have to do something specific to your bluetooth headset to make it "discoverable" before you can actually get the "discover" to work on the phone. I actually didn't have a Jabra, I had a Plantronics, but there is a Generic "Jabra" instruction set out there - link below.

Bluetooth Pairing Instructions

Hope this helps you!

4. michelle2275

michelle2275 Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so very much. I found some instructions for the headset and had to hold the on/off button until it turned to solid blue then I could connect it to the phone.

Thanks again for your help!