Connecting Evo to Computer??????

Last Updated:

1. maxx2496

maxx2496 Active Member This Topic's Starter

When connecting an EVO to a computer are you shown just the information on the SD card or information from the actual phone or Both???? im wanting to be able to view applications that i have downloaded from the android market. There is one app that i have uninstalled but doesn't delete from the download list and i want to see where it is located on the phone that way i can delete it/modify it myself. 2.2 isnt out yet so i know its not gunna be on the sd card.... BTW -- what does everyone think about the Ultra Notes app or TXT PAD LITE app???? what "NOTE" apps do yal use?????? any suggestions???

Advertisement
  2. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

I have an old G4 Apple Powerbook. When I connect my Evo to my laptop, I only get what's on my SD card, nothing else. I've never used Sync software.

Just so you know, with Froyo (Android 2.2), we'll have the option to store apps on the SD card, so you would be able to see them via computer.

I have Ultra Notes and really like it. I haven't used all of its abilities yet, so I can't give a total review.

maxx2496 likes this.
  3. maxx2496

maxx2496 Active Member This Topic's Starter

did you purchase the "shaka key" for the ultra notes app..? i was wondering if the new features are worth the purchase???? i was wanting to be able to transfer notes or open them from my phone to computer but this option is absent with ultra notes..... was also wondering if the key allows that feature???

4. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

Sorry. I only tried the free trial. :(

5. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member

Install Astro and look in your Download or Downloads folder. You'll find it there probably. It is not on the SD card as you pointed out, so a USB connection to your computer won't let you see that partition (only the SD card).

6. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

Astro is awesome and I'm using Note everything pro currently for notes and recommend it. There is a free app version then you can upgrade if you need the other additional features.hope this helps

7. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

To the OP. Yes, only SD card. Computer just sees it as another drive.